I aint exactly popular, but..
(11-22-2018, 05:48 PM)Blitz Wrote: I don't know if we're really going to need new staff for a while. So I can't really say much on this.

Yeah, I understand that

I WAS BUSY THINKING BOUT' BOYS
Not to seem impatient, but this was written two weeks and four days ago.. any chance of a response?

I mean.. you could atleast put it on hold

(11-22-2018, 05:48 PM)Blitz Wrote: I don't know if we're really going to need new staff for a while. So I can't really say much on this.

Darn.

Anyways, I think the whole mice thing isn't just about quickly addressing things, it's also so people can clearly see if your personality is cancer, or friendly. It helps SO MUCH in terms of becoming known in the community, instead of this speechless faceless person. 
I think the reason Requiem had so many cancer staff like matt and balexander is because they never used their mics or anything, so no one knew how aids they were. 

This is just something I think is absolutely required for Reverie personally but it's ultimatly up to kwaNtuM bAlk.
(12-11-2018, 10:26 PM)greasy™ breads Wrote:

Darn.

Anyways, I think the whole mice thing isn't just about quickly addressing things, it's also so people can clearly see if your personality is cancer, or friendly. It helps SO MUCH in terms of becoming known in the community, instead of this speechless faceless person. 
I think the reason Requiem had so many cancer staff like matt and balexander is because they never used their mics or anything, so no one knew how aids they were. 

This is just something I think is absolutely required for Reverie personally but it's ultimatly up to kwaNtuM bAlk.

Exceptions have been made in the past, a couple of moderators prefer to use text chat for varying reasons. I agree though, I think it's much better if people are willing to use a mic for the reasons you've stated above. It says on the application that you must have, and use a microphone. This is there mainly so people know that it's highly recommended, however I'm not going to discount someone simply because they don't have a microphone. Sometimes it's out of people's control and I would be a fool to say someone can't moderate simply because they can't use voice chat.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/quantumblack
Discord: QuantumBlack#0694
Email: [email protected]
(12-12-2018, 10:08 AM)QuantumBlack Wrote:

Darn.

Exceptions have been made in the past, a couple of moderators prefer to use text chat for varying reasons. I agree though, I think it's much better if people are willing to use a mic for the reasons you've stated above. It says on the application that you must have, and use a microphone. This is there mainly so people know that it's highly recommended, however I'm not going to discount someone simply because they don't have a microphone. Sometimes it's out of people's control and I would be a fool to say someone can't moderate simply because they can't use voice chat.

I do own a microphone, however it is poor quality and right now my voice is cracking left right and centre, so I'm not really in the position to be talking to two year old with the username 'Gman'.
Heh..

Either way, I think I could be one of those exceptions.

Just gotta note I have some personal things going on that happened just a few days ago so if I am accepted my accessibility to the server would be.. off. Its gotten so bad right now im typing this on a laptop instead of my PC

Darn.

Why are you purple
Topic Options