The Great Apex Civil War
Hello, this is a sort of context post for people unaware of this critical event in Apex's and Reverie's history. Prepare for story time with me, ThePersonWhoPlaysGames, veteran shitposter extraordinaire.

Apex was approaching it's two year anniversary in March 2018 and everything was doing ok. Oscar Holmes was still minging and I had departed from apex, everything was alright in the world. However, some members of the staff team were fed up with the unfulfilled promises made by TheVingard (Super Admin), Nova_Canterra (Super Admin) and the development team and planned a revolt of sorts. On 26th March 2018, they joined the Apex HL2:RP server and completely abused their power in protest, throwing people around and banning/kicking as many as they could (although this is unconfirmed). Once the rest of the staff team caught wind of this, the abusers were immediately demoted and community banned. Some staff members, including TheVingard, departed the staff team leaving the community in shambles. The forums were blowing up with admin abuse reports and a public announcement was made by Nova explaining what had happened and that Vin was leaving. The effects of the coup rippled throughout Apex, and was a factor in it's closure.

Nova made this announcement the day it happened:
"As some of you may know, today has been a bit hectic. If you did not know what happened then there is a clear account of events told factually, without bias.
Four staff members left the team. They were:
  • Bwah

• Law

• McGee

• QuantumBlack
All four resignations were handed in within a 15 minute period of each other. Two staff members who shall remain unnamed were suspected of abusing their powers in the game server. Because management was busy trying to figure the situation out they decided to ban these staff members to minimise as much damage as possible. This was done without any immediate explanation, causing mass panic and speculation among members of the community."

This post is merely an account of what happened from evidence I have gathered as well as mine and others interpretation of events. If I have gotten anything wrong, please say so in the comments.
This is the last known sighting of thevingrad:
[Image: NRO3YTc.jpg]

[Image: iaP7FKa.png]
i didnt abuse Sad

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/quantumblack
Discord: QuantumBlack#0694
Email: [email protected]
(05-01-2019, 02:34 PM)QuantumBlack Wrote: i didnt abuse Sad

nono we all know you didnt abuse or you wouldnt be here.

[Image: iaP7FKa.png]
R.I.P Apex-Roleplay | Aug 2016 - Apr 2018 

Our baby lasted 1 year 9 months. 

[Image: wbxQuKb.png]

Good times.
<:: Shit! ::>.
ok
Looking back on this whole situation it just makes me laugh I was talking to ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ and ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ before the "mingeing" went down staying up really late and talking about how they were gonna talk to THE MANAGEMENT asking to change things woke up to see literal nuclear fallout wasteland
Shame. I joined late November 2017 so I didn't get to know what it was truly. Even if I had 500 hours in it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⢸⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⣾⣿⡆⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⢰⣿⡆⠀⣾⣿⡆⠀⣾⣷ ⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⠘⣿⣿⣤⣿⣿⣿⣤⣿⡇⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⡿⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢸⣿⣇⠀⢀⣿⣿⠇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣷⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⠈⣿⣿⠟⠀⣿⣿⠇⠀⠈⠻⣿⣶⣾⡿⠋⠀⠀
Love nukegoboom. Furry God. 
This gamemode ended alot of communities. Anybody remember Crow Network, or the one before that?
100% acriate.

Many Thanks, TheVingard
Topic Options