I aint exactly popular, but.. *MOST VIEWED THREAD!*
You must have at least 20 forum posts and 10 reputation.  (Brand new Forums, so noone has that)
You must have not been banned or punished in the last 30 days.  (Obviously)
You must be active on Discord, the game server, and the forum.  (Forum: I will be, server: isnt out and I dont even use discord much)
You must be mature and gain trust with the staff team.  (Yep, I'm pretty sure i'd fit that)
You must have, and use a microphone. (MUST? I hope there can be an exception there..)
You must be fluent in the English language. (Yeppity yep yep)
You must have an easily understandable accent. (Due to the microphone thing, I dont think thats necessary) 

Steam Name: Nova_Cafeteria

In-game Name: Dr Xavier Black (Idk if it will be)

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:120828144

XP: 0, but the server isnt out yet

On average, how long do you spend on the server per week?: Guaranteed weekends for more than 3 hours, maybe weekdays for about 2 hours

Previous administrative experiences: Ex-Mod on Requiem HL2RP, Mod on some streamers discord

Have you been kicked/banned before from any of the Reverie Games servers/the website (if yes, please provide a reason)?: Nope

Why do you think you would be a good moderator on Reverie Games?: Because, until I was demoted, I worked well on Requiem HL2RP and had a great time, but over time HL2RP becomes dull and boring and so far each BM:RP server I have went on hasn't been dull and has been something I appreciate. I have strong knowledge of basic rules from the old Reverie HL2RP and OutlandsRP and I doubt BM:RP will be any different. Back on Apex I had very strong knowledge of the punishments and what is to be given for what rule broken. Although I prefer to type over buying a microphone and using it, I can still try to convince people there are other ways to have fun on servers other than (For example) trying to crash the server.

How will you help the community?: By bringing a voice in the background for players to trust (Sounds cringey but really, I wouldnt be one of those over-the-top staff members that puts an exclamation point (!) at the end of each sentence, I wouldnt always be watching, I wouldnt abuse my powers, I would just sit and wait until someone makes a report)

Extra info (if any): I was demoted from Requiem HL2RP for something I am ashamed about and I think should be told here so its known that all people make mistakes and learn from them. (Reasoning: ) I was demoted for physics gun abuse + Hierarchy disrespect. Bad, I know, but I have learned from my mistakes)

Sorry for the low detail, there is not really much to say

+Support (2) -Support (0?) Neutral (3?)
CAN YOU NOT POST IT IN FUCKING SHIT GREEEN
(20-11-2018, 09:23 PM)EnigmaFusion Wrote: CAN YOU NOT POST IT IN FUCKING SHIT GREEEN

can you calm the fuck down

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/quantumblack
Discord: QuantumBlack#0694
Email: [email protected]
(20-11-2018, 09:23 PM)EnigmaFusion Wrote: CAN YOU NOT POST IT IN FUCKING SHIT GREEEN

I'll fix it.

Also please calm down
epic application
hey remember +support we're bringing it back boysssss

[Image: iaP7FKa.png]
Ayy Wogone Slave +1 Support kiddo
"You must have, and use a microphone. (MUST? I hope there can be an exception there..)"

I think this is kinda necessary tbh
If an admin gonna take his time with typing to me, I don't take him serious no more and it encourages LTAP fo real bruh
(21-11-2018, 01:16 PM)aLoneWitness Wrote: "You must have, and use a microphone. (MUST? I hope there can be an exception there..)"

I think this is kinda necessary tbh

Yeah I understand that, but keep in mind I'm a really fast typer to make up for that.

Also my accent sucks

(21-11-2018, 02:20 PM)Desxon Wrote: If an admin gonna take his time with typing to me, I don't take him serious no more and it encourages LTAP fo real bruh

I have the same to you as I said to witness.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⢸⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⡇⠀⠀⣾⣿⡆⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⢰⣿⡆⠀⣾⣿⡆⠀⣾⣷ ⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⣿⠘⣿⣿⣤⣿⣿⣿⣤⣿⡇⢻⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢸⡿⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢸⣿⣇⠀⢀⣿⣿⠇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣷⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⠈⣿⣿⠟⠀⣿⣿⠇⠀⠈⠻⣿⣶⣾⡿⠋⠀⠀
Love nukegoboom. Furry God. 
I don't know if we're really going to need new staff for a while. So I can't really say much on this.
Topic Options